...gives you reliability, confidence and security
Rather than just provide cables and components, Nexans’ widely-recognized WINDLINK® solutions can outfit a complete wind turbine, assuring that all elements are fully interoperable and compatible. When we develop new products, like light aluminum or high-temperature energy cables,
we do tests with connectors and power accessories under live conditions and mechanical stress to ensure compatibility and durability as an entire system.
We produce every cable in the nacelle, tower and base: from connection cables for generators, loop cables and fixed installation cables… to sensor, control, Fieldbus, Profibus, and optical fiber cables, including all connectors, accessories and medium-voltage jumpers, harnesses and kits.
Moreover, we manufacture active equipment, like intelligent Ethernet switches that can consolidate diverse applications: monitoring, IP telephone, IP camera surveillance, diagnostics, tower access and climate control… all on one fiber via Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs).
Nexans has a proven reputation for cable reliability and technical expertise, and substantial production capacity worldwide to assure OEMs of product availability, especially in
emerging markets. High-quality cables and components keep wind parks operating, avoiding power losses and costly shutdowns. That’s why we offer reliability, confidence and security based on our wide experience in parallel fields, like automation, material handling, and offshore installations.
WINDLINK®, a wide range of reliable cable solutions for quality and performance
- World supplier of all cables for wind turbines
- Innovative and customized wind power solutions
- Customized sets and special kits for easy end-assembly
- On-Time-In-Full (OTIF) delivery through advanced logistics
- Fire performance and protection through halogen-free insulation and sheaths
- Technical and R&D support for total life management
- International certification including UL/CSA, standardization and interconnectivity